Electronics With Images Dslr Photography Tips

Canon Eos Cameras 100 Things You Never Knew They Could Do

Canon Eos Cameras 100 Things You Never Knew They Could Do

Pin On Camera

Pin On Camera

This Camera Is In Great Shape I Got A Better One That Is Why I Am

The canon eos rebel t6 camera offers easy sharing of high quality photos and videos to popular social media sites via compatible smartphones and other mobile devices as well as canon s connect station cs100.

Photography canon eos rebel t6. Best macro lenses for canon eos rebel t7 t6 t5. Great performance with an affordable price this canon ef s 60mm f 2 8 macro lens produces 1 1 magnification for extremely detailed close up images and with a 35mm focal length equivalence of 96mm it is also ideal for medium telephoto applications including portraiture. Perfect for entry level photographers and hobbyists alike it covers all basic photography needs. We had an opportunity to try out the camera during a canon event focusing on food.

34 images apr 27 2016 panasonic lumix dmc gx85 pre production samples gallery. Initially released spring 2016 it s an entry level camera and the official successor to the previously released canon rebel t5. Canon eos rebel t6 real world sample gallery. Canon has announced its newest entry level dslr camera the eos rebel t6.

Smartphone users passionate about photography and ready to take that. The canon eos rebel t6 eos 1300d in other markets was first released in april 2016 a year after the t6i. Your canon digital rebel can capture close up or macro photography the technique behind many of the most captivating nature photographs as well as almost all product photography. The canon rebel t6 also known as the eos 1300d aims to remain a relevant option for new photographers.

It has some wireless features not always found in entry level cameras. Close up shots don t necessarily require fancy macro lenses although it helps to have a quick photography tutorial to guide you through the best tips on close ups. It uses canon s digic 4 image processor which offers an iso range of 100 6400 expandable to 12800 as well as 3p fps burst shooting. It launched at an even lower price point making it the most affordable entry level dslr.

It features a 9 point af system with a cross type sensor at the center. Canon ef s 60mm f 2 8 macro usm 399. The camera is a basic and easy to use entry level dslr perfect for budget minded individuals who wants to get into photography. 51 images apr 19 2016 sigma 50 100 f1 8 hsm art real world samples gallery.

The canon eos rebel t6 also known as the eos 1300d is a budget friendly dslr with an 18mp aps c size sensor. 74 images apr 19 2016.

Pin On Canon T6s

Pin On Canon T6s

Mau Buka Jasa Foto Studio Coba Pakai Kamera Ini Kamera Digital

Mau Buka Jasa Foto Studio Coba Pakai Kamera Ini Kamera Digital

Canon T6i 750d Review Canon Camera Photography Camera

Canon T6i 750d Review Canon Camera Photography Camera

Elite Camera Dslr Low Lights Portrait Photographygearphototips

Elite Camera Dslr Low Lights Portrait Photographygearphototips

Was Worth Waking Up Early For With Images House Styles How To

Was Worth Waking Up Early For With Images House Styles How To

Electronics Photography Cheat Sheets Photography Jobs Online

Electronics Photography Cheat Sheets Photography Jobs Online